Monday, July 7, 2008

"Truth is Stranger..." - Gas Station Graffiti

I typically don't take photographs in a gas station bathroom (I basically try to keep my name unconnected with the words "conduct unbecoming a member of the clergy"). However, this past weekend was the exception.
The bathroom was as unremarkable and unpleasant as one would expect at a gas station. The walls were covered with your typical bigotry-driven graffiti: anti-semitic, anti-black, anti-gay, anti-immigrant, etc. etc.
I found this one in the middle of it all and snapped a picture with the phone. I'm convinced that it was written by someone who shares my satirical sense of humor. Either that, or someone has run out of people to hate.

1 comment:

christian scharen said...

that is hilarious! thanks for the special share.
CS